Saturday 31 March 2012

Colour 35mm #2

Here's another roll of colour for your viewing pleasure. This roll was shot on my trusty little Olympus trip 35, I shot an expired roll of Kodak Ultramax 400ISO. Theres 3 different sets of photo's in the post, first off is a trip to durham me and abbey took around august last year I think, the rest I explain at the start of the other sets, I hope you enjoy.
CLICK TO ENLARGE










































Heres a few random skating ones



































































Lewie with girly long hair, take tips girls.
















John, Krooked grind, Boro College
footage here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxTV2Vb86Z0


Group photo's of the boys.























































And to finish off, a couple of random shots I had taken.















UP THE FUCKING BORO















Manor Bank, Newcastle.















Hiya Monkey.





Jaimography.

No comments:

Post a Comment